Saturday, June 6, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager Plus Extra Bonus











About:

Are you looking for proffesional Manager for your social media accounts ? If yes,welcome... !



Finding the right person to handle your company’s online presence is a challenge
.

Your  Digital Manager should always be learning, as it’s a crucial component to your business success. 

It’s all about being creative and staying on top of emerging trends and technologies. 



I offer my services to all businesses from all over the world.

I could help all businesses achieve their goals with my experience and my desire to work.



I could create accounts  and schedule posts on this platforms:



  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin 
  • Pinterest 
  • Google +   
  • Youtube
 

In this gig I could offer for you:

BASIC:Create and manage one social media profile for 15 days with 1 post/day for only $40.



STANDARD:Create and manage one social media  profile for 30 days with 2 posts/day for only $150



PREMIUM: Create and manage one social media profile for 30 days with 3posts/day for only $220.



Feel free to contact me on Fiverr.

Please,ask me for your Bonus , I have something specific for everyone!



Reviews


:

I've had such a great experience getting started with odeta. Quick worker and great with communication.Great quality work! Highly recommend her!

:

If you're looking for an awesome person to help you with Social Media Management look no further. Very professional and high quality work.Always on time and responsible with delivery time. Exceed my expectations! Thank you

:

Excellent service ! Super fast delivery, great communication, awesome designer .Highly recommended

:

Wonderful experience! Great communication,provided the service as promised.The posts are super professional.Thank you very much. Will hire her again for sure.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment