Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Setup Your Facebook Ads Manager And Be Virtual Assistant











About:

Who I AM?
I am Shoaib. I'm wording  as Facebook Consultant in renowned company of Pakistan.


What I can do for you?
               
Create Facebook Business Level Page for company, celebrity, organization.
Resolve Account Setting Issues.
Increase likes, reach and reaction in organic/inorganic methods.
Rank your posts in COMPEIGNE with organic/inorganic methods. 
Post Content i.e IMAGES, TEXT-CONTENT, micro-Vedios.
Analyze Ads Manager.
Prepare Content Plan Weekly, Fortnight, Monthly
OR Any Issues that you're faced.
 
My working way:


Unique contents
High Resolution Images(psd)
Domain Specified contents
Fair and Integrity in work and discussion


Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment