Saturday, June 6, 2020

Your Pinterest Marketing As A Virtual Assistant











About:

If you need someone to manage your Pinterest profile and grow effectively then I’m your person.
I'd love to help improve the Pinterest presence for your business with right Pinterest marketing strategies and consistency.
My service covers:
  • Set up your profile and optimize daily.
  • Business account  setup
  • Setting clear and realistic goals
  • Developing a powerful content strategy
  • Create Boards and sub Boards
  • Empower board description with relevant keywords
  • Create pins that stand out
  • Publishing at the right time for increased engagement
  • Re-pin viral pins to increase your visibility. (If you don’t like re-pin I won’t do)
  • Follow 20-40 people daily. (If you don’t like I won’t do)
  • Join highly engage group boards
  • Setup paid ads campaigns. (Premium package)
  • Weekly report(What have done and the status)
  • Planning ahead to enhance productivity
Please Note:
  • I don’t provide fake views and followers.
  • I don’t have “tailwind” premium account, if you want premium tailwind you should provide.
  • I don’t have the promise to standout your profile overnight.
Message me before order. I will be happy to answer all of your questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment