Sunday, June 14, 2020

Setup Pinterest Shop Catalog For Shopify With Seo











About:

I am a Pinterest Marketer with two years of experience. I have helped struggling eCommerce clients generate sales and this feature is highly profitable if you are looking to skyrocket your sales and conversions.


          A FREE CONSULTATION & CUSTOMIZED ACTION PLAN INCLUDED


People use Pinterest to shop, and your product could be their next great find. What's the point of promoting products when you don't have a SHOP which attracts the right audience. With Shop Catalog feature enabled, Pinterest algorithm will HUNT clients for you who are actually interested in buying your products.





I WILL

  • create your shop
  • upload products to catalog
  • optimize shop for better conversions
  • enable Rich Pins

  • Enable SHOP THE LOOK feature for products





SHOP/CATALOG is THE SECRET to boost sales.


Benefits of SHOP Setup


  • More Sales and Conversions

  • more REACH

  • product groups
  • Access to Shopping Ads



                ORDER NOW!!!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is a professional and a very honest person; He's competent at what he does/ Pinterest. I will be hiring him for all my Pinterest needs and I would highly recommend him to others who need his services 💯👌

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy to help you out.

:

Excellent work as always. My go-to Pinterest expert. Thanks for setting up my shop!

:

I am happy to help. Always here for you. Great experience and exciting journey. ✌🏼

:

Will book again




No comments:

Post a Comment