Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Monthly Social Media Management











About:

Hit the message button and share your requirements before placing an order!



Are you looking for someone to manage social pages monthly?



I'll assist you to professionally promote your business with my ultimate social media marketing plan.



Platforms: 
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest 



WHAT IS INCLUDED:

  • Action Plan
  • Image Posts Creation
  • Hashtag research
  • Post Scheduling
  • Access to Scheduling Platform
  • Approvals Before Posting
  • Fast delivery
  • 24/7 Support / Full-Time Engagement With the Buyer



I can Create, Manage Following Campaigns:

  • Brand awareness
  • Instagram followers growth
  • Bring you more engagement
  • Growth of social media presence
  • Post Engagement
  • Posts Reach
  • Website Click
  • Store traffic
  • Lead generation
  • Social media ads
  • App installs, etc.


Hit the message button! Let me use my skills to take your business to the next level.



Feel free to ask any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

if you need someone to make and schedule posts on a budget this seller is not bad to work with, will work again

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working with Letmecreate. I received a highly professional service which I recommend and look forward to working with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Was a pleasure working with letmecreate. He’s patience and also was willing to help and give good recommendations. He’s also very quick at replying to any doubts or questions that I might have. He really went above and beyond. I will definitely be working with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment