Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Create Your Instagram Content











About:

Instagram is one of the best platforms to show & sell your services and products! When you don't have the time to sit and create the content you want, your brand goes unseen. That's what I'm here for! I can help share your company story by creating your content!!

I will review & understand your brand and current Instagram account. With this, I can create quality posts that will tell your story. All of the content created is my own original work. If you'd like me to use your brand images and colors, I offer my "Brand Specifications" add-on. 

My Packages Include:

  • Original content
  • Revisions




Other Add-On's:

  • Hashtag Research - I will research the top keywords and hashtags.



What I Need:

  • Brand Logo
  • Website Link
  • Inspiration or Ideas that you'd like me to incorporate


If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

I look forward to working with you! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment