Monday, June 1, 2020

Work On Your Small Web Job, Plugins, Fixes, Tweaks











About:

I will provide custom services related to WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Social Media Management and more. MESSAGE me with your request and I will build a custom package. My prices are very reasonable starting at $5.


I offer social media management, website services, I write content, please message me with what you need and I will build a very reasonable offer and get back to you soon. I am in the business of making money quickly, not pricing myself out of business.  I do one time services (such as setup) or I am willing to provide affordable ongoing services (such as social media management)


If you see what you need listed, just select those options.


Please only use this option if you have additional requests that fall outside of the scope of my other gigs listed.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sarah was not only responsive to my immediate requests but saw other areas which needed change. She is most professional and easy to work with and I'll use her again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate your business and feedback. I hope we can do business again soon!

Seller's Response:

Great to work with, will utilize her services again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much!

:

quick and professional




No comments:

Post a Comment