Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Manage Your Social Media Accounts











About:

Social Media became a very important aspect of our lives. Nearly everyone is using it on a daily basis. Instagram alone has over 112 MILLION active users. This is why it is so important for every business and company to have social media accounts and ENGAGE on a regular basis. I am here to help you with that!



I will create a professional schedule for your posts and update them daily. I can create captions for your posts and publish all future posts for you, so you don't need to worry about posting on time anymore. I provide hashtag research and use only the most effective ones to gain as many interactions and followers as possible. Twice a month I will check on your audience to get a better picture of who is following you, what are their interests and which country are they from - this will give you a great opportunity to connect with your followers. Also, twice a month I will be checking all insights about posts, interactions and promotions to find out the best time to publish a post, reach and attract more people. I can place additional ads on Facebook and promise you a high result of interactions, such as link clicks, likes, follows, comments and shares.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect Selller

:

Alles BESTENS! Sehr engagierte Person!!!

:

Alexisreh, is always available and responds quickly when I need . She is great to work with, I highly recommend this seller.

:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have a great time working with you :)

:

seller was good







Manage Your Social Media Accounts

No comments:

Post a Comment