Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager And Personal Assistant











About:

BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT ON FIVERR

Through my experience and knowledge, I will manage your social media accounts Including



  • Facebook 
  • Instagram 
  • Twitter 
  • Linkedin 
  • Pinterest 
  • Google+ 



The services I offer include:

  1. Social media strategy
  2. Develop Content 
  3. Growth Optimization and Daily Maintenance
  4. Communication
  5. Content development
  6. Develop Brand Awareness
  7. Build Relationships (Engagement)
  8. Increasing Website Exposure
  9. Implementation guidelines
  10. Competitive analysis

  11. Profile creation (Cover, Profile main image/logo, VA settings, Story development and about section)
  12. Blog design, setup and/or optimization (Gig extra)
  13. Blog strategy development (Gig extra)
  14. Community building 
  15. Community monitoring



With these services put together, you’re not just getting the normal social media management but a brand development expert.

I pride myself on ensuring that all my work is error-free and completed professionally.

I look forward to building a strong, long-term relationship with all of my esteemed customers.



P.S: Kindly contact me before placing the order.

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my first time working with Amineargobi. He is highly recommended. Knows his work, clear communication and most importantly he yields results. Will work with him again.

:

Great feedback and a structured approach to social media profiles - they are starting to to look fab, thank you

:

Thank you

:

It was a great experience. He is a top seller on this platform.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment