Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Be Your Virtual Assistant For Social Media Management











About:

Message Me Before You Order Please

If you need someone to manage your social media who is in the United States and speaks English extremely well, then I am your girl. 

I will be your social media marketing manager for whatever timeframe you choose.

Service Outline:

  • Profile setup (Cover, Profile  image/logo, settings ,about section)


  • Page optimization and development


  • Create/write and schedule attractive and relevant posts


  • Hashtag research & indexing


  • Community building


  • Community monitoring


  • Group Marketing


  • Engage with followers and competitors followers


  • Unique Highlights to better promote your products/services


  • Create a socially enganging atmosphere.


  • Direct messages to new followers


  • Brand posts with your logo/website


  • Growth Optimization


Platforms:

  • Facebook



  • Twitter 



  • Instagram



  • Pinterest



  • LinkedIn


Lets discuss which platforms are best for your type of business and I will help you find the best matches.



I can assist you from scratch or help you with existing social media profiles. Again, please message me first and I will do my best to provide you with exactly what you are looking for.

Reviews


:

Great Job, did exactly what I wanted, will hire again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment