Saturday, June 20, 2020

Instagram Marketing To Grow Engagement And Followers











About:

**BIG SUMMER SALE- 20% OFF ON GOLD PACK FOR ACCOUNTS FALLING WITHIN A SPECIFIC CRITERIA, SEND A MESSAGE TO CHECK IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE**



Hello and Welcome,



My name is Akash, and I am your Instagram manager. 



It is to be noted that I am not selling any Follower, Like or comment for your Instagram profile or page. The service is entirely based on my experience and common tactics used on the network.



What will I do?



  • I will analyse your account and will find suitable keywords.
  • I will like posts(by keywords, location and competitors)
  • I will comment on Photos and videos (by locations, hashtags or competitor audience).

  • I will follow/unfollow users (by locations, hashtags or competitor audience)

  • I will share your postings in my groups(Intrest based) that helps in engagement. 
  • I will provide you with a report of my work with Hashtags that worked for your account and growth in your engagement and followers. 



What will you get?



  • Increase in Engagement
  • Increase in Sales
  • Increase in traffic to your website
  • Growth in the audience base
  • Brand recognition and awareness.



What do I need from you?



  • USERNAME (Your Acc Must Be At Least 1 Month Old And have more Than 15 Posts);
  • PASSWORD


*satisfaction guaranteed*







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hired him to unfollow a bunch of people for the price it was great! Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Great work will hire again

:

Thankyou sir. you are most welcome.

:

.

:

This guy is amazing to work with! Delivers and listens to your needs. Will order again.




3 comments: