Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Create Or SEO Optimize Your Pinterest Account And Boards











About:

Do you want your new Pinterest business account set up the right way? Or do you need your existing Pinterest account to be clean and professional-looking, with relevant keyword descriptions for your boards?



I will set up a new account or optimize your existing account to help promote your website or business to millions of users.



Pinterest traffic is very high quality and there are millions of users searching every day. My experience will help get your account and boards seen by users who are looking for pins in your particular niche.



Account Features



  • New account setup if needed
  • Custom board covers that match the theme of your business or website
  • New boards will be made from popular & trending keywords
  • I will populate each new board with 10 related repins minimum
  • Setup or update your account profile with relevant key phrases for your niche
  • Full board descriptions filled with popular keywords for your niche
  • Access to analytics & promoted pins


 
★ (Do you need something specific for your account?) Tell me what you need and we can do a custom order.



★ If you want a monthly account management service, please see my other gigs.



I look forward to working with you,
Alex




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller, very knowledgeable about Pinterest. Awesome communication. Thank you so much for your hard work. Will definitely use this seller again!.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your review, I enjoyed working with you to optimize your Pinterest account.

Seller's Response:

Alex is an absolute dream to work with. I have literally No experience with Pinterest so I was hoping to be guided by Alex... he didn't disappoint. Alex explained everything I needed to know, set up the details, and then looked for my agreement before going ahead. I had various questions and ideas of my own at this time. Alex patiently went through my list of questions and answered everything I needed to know. I will definitely be using Alex on a monthly basis for all my Pinterest promotion. Thanks Partha

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind comments, I look forward to working with you on your Pinterest account again.

Seller's Response:

responsive will deliver what is promised.




2 comments:

  1. This works for any industry! I highly recommend verified gmb utilizing the updates to give potential users information about what could be coming up event wise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone uses Google, so putting my business on buy verified gmb just makes sense. Google it and you'll see where it is and how to contact us.

    ReplyDelete