Saturday, June 6, 2020

Create A Vegan Recipe Video For Your Social Media











About:

My name is Paul and I’m working as a Social Media Content Creator & Manager for my own brand as well as other influencers and companies. (Check my IG @herbifoods to some of my work!)

I’m a fellow vegan and want to help you growing your social media presence and optimizing your sales through Instagram.

Instagram has the great potential to drive huge amounts of traffic to your site, build more trust with customers, create a community around your brand and so much more...

I will create a professional vegan recipe video for your Social Media which includes the cooking, filming, shooting & editing.


If you are interested in a long-term collaboration feel free to reach out to me!





Reviews


:

Fast delivery, great taste, nice visual

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment