Thursday, June 18, 2020

Develop Your Monthly Content Calendar











About:

I'm offering to nurture & grow your online communities on social media. Posts are approved 2-4 weeks ahead of time & include fleshing out monthly strategies, thematics to reinforce consistency across platforms & running promotions.



For an extra cost, I will engage directly with your community, connecting notifications to my phone so that incoming comments, questions and requests can be directed to the appropriate internal resources.



  • For Facebook: I have a track record of improving Actions on Page, Engagement and Page Likes/Reach. These are all KPIs I'm comfortable working on for you.


  • On Twitter: I have a track record of increasing Profile Visits, Mentions and gaining an average of 10-20 followers organically.


Please note that I rely on my clients' internal resources or freelance talent to cover the development of visuals. My biggest contribution will be thinking strategically, writing the content and managing the channels in an optimal, goal-driven manner,



To see my work in action, you can check out Tchoup Industries on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter (@TchoupBags).

Reviews


:

Aziz is very easy to work with, he knows his stuff, i am very satisfied with the result. Will definitely work with him again. Highly recommend!

:

Great, quick, to the point and a great communicator. Will definitely order again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment