Sunday, June 21, 2020

Rebrand Your Linkedin Profile So You Can Get That Sale











About:

You have seconds to capture the interest of one of the 500 million users on LinkedIn.

Moreover, LinkedIn is indexed by Google, which means your profile needs to be findable and credible.



If you wish to be seen by your ideal clients before they look for help elsewhere, you should increase your LinkedIn performance.



I am talking about:

1.    Being found and followed

2.    Building influence and trust

3.    Generate leads with the clients you choose to target

If you want to stay focused on what you do best – your business - I offer a LinkedIn management service that includes:

  • Profile Review 
  • Strategy Session
  • Profile Rewriting 
  • Rebranding and Revamping
  • Revisions (please check the different versions of the package and extra for more details)
  • Cover Design
  • LinkedIn Lead Generation Coaching 
  • Regular contact on Fiverr


What do you get from working with me? 

My speciality is creating tailored strategies for each client. No more spending time trying tons of different stuff: with me, you’ll get more results because the focus is on what matters.

For any questions, please feel free to message me.

Reviews


:

Great work, thanks

:

Her professionalism started from kick-off, the way she gather necessary information, briefing call, double checking to make sure the correctness of the details surprised me. I gotta say, this is the MOST impressive Fiverr exp I have ever had (I've been use the Fiverr service for 3+ years) and this is the first time use Pro. Amazing! Highly recommended!

:

Seller is very professional, i am impressed.

:

Seller was very fast with delivery and is a great communicator. I will use her again.

:

Fed was approachable and able to offer good suggestions to build my brand.




No comments:

Post a Comment