Friday, June 5, 2020

Be Your Instagram Social Media Manager











About:

I take the time to review your information. I drive traffic through daily interactions.  



WHAT I NEED FROM YOU?

  • I WILL NEED YOU TO set up a planoly account this is for setting up the post scheduling and so you can preview all posts to your account prior.
• Username (takes a day to set up and verify once I start)
• Password
• 10 - 20 Posts or I can pull images from your website or (order the extra for content curation) 





WHAT I WILL DO?



  • Target your competitors' followers with engagement
  • Focus on quality 
  • scheduled posts
  • Like photos by location, hashtags
  • if you would like content creation please select the extra




  • Instagram does take time but if you invest well you will seek the rewards back tenfold. 



    If you have any questions please ask



    Your order will start 12- 24 hours after ordering

     

    Please contact me if you have any questions



    Reviews


    :

    Good job Chantelle.

    :

    Listened and executed amazingly

    :

    Awesome to work with

    :

    Great communication efficient

    :

    Very easy to work with. Great seller.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment