Thursday, June 4, 2020

Professionally Grow Your Instagram Via Manual Actions











About:

Please READ Below as My Service Has Updated!



It's no secret that Instagram has made it harder and harder to grow an account. It seems like everyone is getting blocks left and right. We work hard and continue to adapt to Instagram's changes. Because of this we now offer 100% manual actions. No bots, tools or programs. This makes working on your account safer and more reliable.



Every account grows at a different rate. But, just know that the BETTER the content, the BETTER results! CONTENT IS KING!



HOW WILL I DO IT?

My team will log in to your account daily and perform targeted outward actions (likes, follows and story views)  



WHAT WILL YOU GET?

  • An increase in REAL Instagram followers that are actually interested in your content.
  • Increased engagement (likes on posts and story viewing).
  • A report showing you the number of followers gained over time. 


WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

  • The Instagram account login information.
  • At least 5 usernames of influencers or competitors that post similar content to you that have great engagement and between 10-200k followers.


Message me with any questions you might have!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wanted to grow my instagram presence and that is exactly what I got! Great job and easy to work with.

:

Did the service get you more followers? Yes. By following people who follow you. So 600+ follows later, sure it kind of works. For my job it’s not ideal.

:

Waste of time and money. In numbers I gained 250 followers but they followed over 400 accounts. Don’t let them follow accounts that sell products or bot accounts with thousands of followings.I ordered the 10 days plan, they delivered in 21 days, due to some log in issues they faced, or the manager of my account that got “sick”.Perfect communication

:

I'm sorry if you had expectations we didn't hit. 250/400 is actually an above-average conversion rate! I had told you before the gig that typical results were 100-200 new followers for 10 days. We hit 250 in 20 days. I don't understand why your complaining about getting double the amount of work.

:

good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment