Thursday, June 4, 2020

Setup Facebook Shop, Store And Add Products Listing











About:

GROW YOUR BUSINESS AND SELL YOUR PRODUCTS THROUGH FACEBOOK SHOP



Facebook is the biggest social media platform. So you can create a store for your products and grow up your business and sell products very easily.



I will professionally SETUP and OPTIMIZE an amazing Facebook SHOP that people will love to follow and recommend. 



All packages include:



  • Setup Facebook shop

  • Setup shop Template
  • Add shop tab
  • CTA (Shop) Button

  • Setup Catalog 

  • Add products with (names, pictures, descriptions and prices) 
  • Choosing currency 
  • Check out (website or messenger)
  • Seperate collection for products
  • Configure FB Shop (Shopify+Wordpress integration)
  • Link with instagram Shop
  • Enable Instagram shop features
  • Help to approve Disapprove instagram shop

And more!



Why chose me:

  • 5 years experience in the industry
  • Completed 150+ SHOP setup 

  • 100% safe service
  • FAST delivery
  • Quality service

  • 24 hours availability
  • 100% Satisfaction


Hire me! 
Take your business to the NEXT LEVEL.



Note:
I can also help you to enable instagram shopping and product tagging features on your insta account.



Thank You!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My seller was very professional and competent. He did more than I asked for during this pandemic and still got the work done! He answered all my questions in a timely matter as well consistent in responding he also sent me a awesome video on how to upload my products Thankyou job well done! Will definitely use him again!!! God bless you

Seller's Response:

Happy to approve your instagram accounts for shopping. I enjoyed working with you on this project. Looking forward to bring more value to your business. Thank you for valuable review and Tip too.

Seller's Response:

I would recommend this seller. Easy to work with and I would like to work with this seller again.

Seller's Response:

It is always a pleasure to work with! Was very patient throughout the whole process and provided great feedback. Thank you once again for everything!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding!




No comments:

Post a Comment