Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tweet About Your Author Service Business For 3 Days To 575,000 Followers











About:

For $5.00 I will Tweet your publishing/author service business three to five times a day for 4 days to 575,000+ followers who follow my 6 accounts. 80+% are indie authors.  (More than 12 tweets total)



Get your book service business in front of indie authors around the world with this cheap and easy promotion!



This Gig is perfect for publishers, editors, cover designers, formatters, book reviewers and any business that works with authors.



I will send you a link  showing all the tweets when the order completes. 



***I can begin most orders within 12-24 hours of your order****



My accounts are growing EVERY DAY and all my followers are REAL not bots!



>> I ONLY PR0M0TE B00KS AND PUBLISHING RELATED BUSINESSES  <<<



           I CANCEL ALL NON-PUBLISHING RELATED ORDERS






Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work!

Seller's Response:

excellent there was allot of engagement with the tweet

:

Thank you for your order and review.

:

Great gig, love the results I get from these tweets. I highly recommend this service, especially for Authors.

:

Great work. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment