Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager











About:

Social Media is transforming the way the world does business. With social media marketing, you can directly engage with a diverse community all over the world and helps you create an authentic identity for your brand.

The accounts may be free and easy to set up, but managing them and growing a loyal audience effectively can be quite costly in terms of precious time.

It’s worth it to hire a professional social media manager to handle your s.m accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Google+

So if your business doesn’t already have the appropriate profiles, and you do not have yet a social media manager...  YOU CAN START FROM TODAY!   JUST CONTACT ME. 

I am here to help you. 

The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll see the change



1. What I can offer in this GIG:

2. Account creation and optimization

3. Unique posts (Each picture branded with your logo)

3. Hashtag Research

4. Content Creation

5. Scheduling

6. Organic Reach

7. Fast Delivery

Feel free to contact me. Together we will discuss even the BONUS I have for you.

 







Reviews


:

Amazing! I’ve been using them for months now and I’m so pleased with the work that’s been provided. Anytime I needed anything changed and requests were delivered and in a timely fashion. This is the only company I will allow to advertise for me from now on when I need it.

:

Creative and very professional with her work! Can't wait to see my postings and the results I get fro them. Inacini is awesome at what she does! Highly recommend

:

Ina's patience with me was helpful as I have no social media experience. I highly recommend her as FIVERR has.

:

After reading the reviews about Ina I knew I found the right social media expert. Her content images are perfect, she got it right first time. A strong communicator & open to feedback. Excellent time management as well. Using a social expert is all about trust and understanding our brand message. Ina has nailed this.

:

I had a month of Instagram posts done for me by Ina. She did a great job and got everything done in the time that was needed. There were a few times when I requested some corrections, everything was fixed and re-done the way I requested. She was attentive and replied right away every time. I would probably use her services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment