Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager In French Or In English











About:

Hello, I'm Victor.



Do you want to promote your company, services or products on networks?
Do you want to bring visibility to your business on networks?

Do you have difficulty knowing when and what to publish?
Do you simply not have the time or desire to manage your various accounts?
Do you want to build strong relationships with your community on your networks?


If you answer yes to at least one of these questions, it is because you need a Community Manager from ANY URGENCY to help you grow your media profile!



Why do you need me?



Networks, communication and marketing are real passions for me!
With over 2 years in Community Management, my goal is to increase the visibility of your page or account.


I don’t want to sell you the dream, but I can already promise you that by calling on me, you will have quality publications, suitable with your company (articles, promos, quotes, videos, surveys...)


I can work with english and french peoples. 



I prefer long-term contracts, to base a long-term strategy. To try my services is to adopt them.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment