Friday, September 18, 2020

Be Your Professional Social Media Manager











About:

Hello and welcome to the world of advertisement and promotion



As a
 senior marketing role, I am a good social media manager who has a wide range of skills  to create engaging content that converts as your followers into your loyal customers.



I will create and maintain brand promotions, company information and marketing campaigns for  company/business/page across several different social media networks.I will also monitor  analytics using free or paid tools and respond to questions and comments according to your guidelines.



I am offering Following services:



1.Implements a strategy

2.Manages Posts

3.Generate leads

4.Plans and parameters to corporate strategy

5.Manages campaigns

6.Use of social networking analysis tools

7.SEO knowledge



Feel Free to contact to me.I am looking forward to work with you.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time im working with Amna and she is amazing quick efficient and professional. i will always use her to help me . Shes AMAZING AND KNOWLEDGEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you😊

Seller's Response:

Amna was amazing to work with she has a lot of patience . I had no clue about creating a WEBSITE at all. I had so many questions and she answered all of my questions quickly and honestly . She was very helpful and professional .After this experience I am very knowledgeable do to her guidance. I am very pleased with the outcome of my website . My website is amazing it has all that I asked for in such a short time. i am very grateful for her support ... She was able to work out all the issues with the vendors and still meet the deadline . SHE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

:

thank you very much😊

:

She did a job for me that was custom and I greatly appreciate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment