Thursday, September 17, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager











About:

Are you looking for a skilled and creative social media expert with experience in managing professional social media accounts?
Let's discuss the best opportunities together!


I will offer you the following services:



-Optimize your Social Media Accounts

-Create High-Quality Content 

-Personalized images with logo/website/business name
-Hashtag Research





I am confident that my experience as well as my ability to collaborate and communicate, make me a strong candidate for being your Online Media Manager!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very well done research and did a great job. Great responding and on the ball. Would definitely work with her again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! I appreciate your feedback :)

Seller's Response:

Fantastic service that exceeded my expectations. Bora was very responsive and ready to assist with any questions that I had. I hope to come back for more work in the future

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with Bora94 she produced great content for my brand. She works quickly and is very responsive and has follow through. I will work with her again!

:

Thank you very much for your kind feedback!




No comments:

Post a Comment