Friday, September 11, 2020

Manage Your Linkedin Business Page Or Profile











About:

 LinkedIn is a professional social network. It's all about career development, professional connections, industry discussions and other types of business-related activities. 

If you hire me, I will help you to create and manage your LinkedIn business or personal account in a professional way. 

My service include:

- Create your LinkedIn Business Page 

- Add your business details and info you provide

- Customize your professional profile

- Set up the right profile photo and cover photo

- Optimize your page, profile and summary

- Create beautiful visual contents to promote your services/products/company

- Add your company logo in every photo

- Scheduling Posts

and much more...



BONUS is always included.



My Gig Extras:

Extra fast delivery

- Full-Time Engagement 

- Action Plan 

More Platforms I can help with:

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, Youtube



If you need a custom offer, feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment