Saturday, September 19, 2020

Organically Grow And Manage Your Instagram











About:

Not having a strong Instagram presence, is the single biggest mistake a business can make in 2020. Over the years, social media has become a real way to market your business.

I will make a custom plan crafted for your specific needs to ensure consistent organic growth!



BASIC



✔️  I will engage with your target audience. (Follow/Unfollow)



STANDARD

✔️ Everything from Basic

🔥  Daily post

🔥  Hashtag Strategy

🔥  Custom Content

🔥  Community Management

🔥  Content Strategy



PREMIUM

✔️  Everything from Standard

🔥   A detailed Report analyzing your account's KPIs

🔥   A tailored Action Plan using Content Marketing and 100% Organic Growth

🔥   VIP Costumer Service



Why me?



Hi! Welcome to my gig! 

I'm Marcos, I'm currently 19 years old. I'm now in the process of growing up my own social media marketing agency, Athena. I've been able to build a multidisciplinary team, and we'd love to help you in any of our areas of expertise.

We take our customer satisfaction very seriously, we are Experienced Managers specialized in Social media management, Content Marketing, Post Design, Digital Marketing.





Reviews


:

It was a great pleasure to work with Marco and his team.

:

He is the best.

:

delivers as expected. :)

:

Thank you! Great professional work! Real followers and all right! Recomended!

:

Amazing! Thank you so much for your hard work, met, and exceeded expectations! Great seller




No comments:

Post a Comment