Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Ecommerce Instagram Content Creation And Growth Management











About:

Do you run an e-commerce business and want your Instagram account managed by a UK Expert with over 360 + 5-star reviews on Fiverr?



I am the founder of Asset E-Commerce and have been managing & creating content for e-commerce accounts for the last 7 years. Scared of being left with an e-commerce business, not knowing how to make sales? Then let me guide you!

 

Forget the myth that you need 1000’s of followers to get results... it's about quality and engaging with every person who engages with you. I have tried, tested and perfected all my techniques over the last 7 years! 

 

★★★ Basic Package ★★★

I will send you my 2-hour masterclass video course to show you how to grow your e-commerce business through Instagram! If you are tight on budget then this one is for you :)



★★★ Other Packages★★★



★ Basic package included

★ Organically grow your account (no spammy tactics or software)

★ Full-time management and engagement

★ 30 unique and edited posts with posting times

★ Captions & hashtags for each post 

★ Graphic design 

★ 30 Instagram stories scheduled (premium ONLY)

 

★★★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ★★★



Reviews


:

Exceptional work! Unfortunately, I was away when this order was completed, but Greg always communicates ahead of time all the questions I have or will have. Great person to have on your team when building a business. After going through the delivered project, I was more than impressed and satisfied with this order.

:

Thank you so much, Greg I do appreciate what you’ve done for me. He is a professional in this field. Communication with him is really great. What he delivered to me was all beyond the expectation. Highly recommend. I’m looking forward to work with him again. Thank you

:

Thank you so much.

:

Thank you!

:

As promised




No comments:

Post a Comment