Sunday, September 13, 2020

Manage Your Nonprofit Or Church Social Media Accounts











About:

Hi! I'm happy you are considering me to manage your social media needs!

With over 10 years of experience in the church and nonprofit sector, I know what it is like to want to invest as much time as possible doing the things in which you are most passionate. For most of us, that is not managing your social media accounts.

So allow me to do it for you. I want to be Your Media Man!

With this Gig I can:
  • Modify and utilize engaging images to catch the attention of your audience
  • Make sure your social media presence that is consistent and cohesive
  • Audit your account and establish best practices
  • Help you with executing timely responses to your customers and audience 
  • Reinforce your brand and identity
  • Target the audience you desire to reach
  • Research your competitors
  • Allow you to spend more time doing the things that matter most in your organization



Choose the gig that best suits you. I'm ready to get started today.





Reviews


:

Great to work with. I would suggest using Damon, as he helped us in propelling our online presence.

:

Really great work

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment