Friday, September 4, 2020

Give You 100 Motivational Inspirational Videos For Instagram











About:

Need MOTIVATION? Want Inspiration Fast?

GRAB THESE MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS!

 

For just $5 bucks I will send:

- 100 Powerful Motivational Videos! + 500 motivational quotes!

 

i have a collection of more than 400 different creative motivational videos from the great minds of the world which is highly popular and likeable on social media.

 

my videos are compatible with all kind of social media like

Facebook

twitter

Instagram

tumblr

Flickr 

 

The average length of each video is under 45 sec.



i have a proof that my videos has a high potential of going viral on social media instead of any other content.



All of My Products are Guaranteed!



Don't Hesitate! Get Motivated Today!

message me if you want any samples:

 

ORDER NOW!

 

Thanks for checking out my gig, I look forward to working with you!



NOTE: 
⏳ In less than 36 hours the price will increase with $35 – So get this launch offer NOW!

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication with the seller worked quite well. Received what I offered and more. Got addtional quotes, pics,... Regarding the videos which I ordered, I have to check which one would fit. There are a lot of videos included which I can´t use, but nevertheless, I received what I ordered :-)

Seller's Response:

He communicates very well and give you advice. From this gig I wanted more sport motivation and he said there are also in it. This is true, but not so much as I wanted. Some clips were also double. For the price quality, its good and on time. If he didnt overselled me, I was more satisfied

:

Sir, i didn’t try to sell more. I just gave you advise. And about sports video we discussed it before the order that i don’t have so much sports video but there are few and after that i had sent you a sample and then we go ahead. But anyways thanks for your feedback. Really appreciate it.

:

Thank you so much you are a great person, professional and i highly recommend you. look forward doing business again.

:

Got everything I asked for plus lots more! Appreciate the help, communication and on time delivery. Will be using your services again soon. Thanks so much, Happy Customer:)




No comments:

Post a Comment