Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Create Unique And Professional Content











About:

Please contact me before purchasing any of my packages.  



Social Media Marketing is here to help you gain trust, build your online presence and generate traffic to your website or e-commerce. 


I am here to help you with creative ideas, content development (beautiful graphic design and catchy captions) and scheduling. 



You can request content for any social network, like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn etc..



My service includes:



  • High-quality content
  • Beautiful graphics
  • Visually consistent posts (your graphics will include your logo, fonts, brand colours, etc.)
  • Quick turnaround time


Why me? 


I am a highly motivated and multilingual Digital Marketing Manager & Coordinator with a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, a background in journalism and over 6 years’ experience in marketing and event planning and execution. 



Reviews


:

Kristina is a true professional with such amazing talent! She turned this project around very fast and the quality of the finished project is SPOT ON. I am very happy and will be using more of her services for sure! Thanks again Kristina, I really appreciate it and you've eliminated my stress around Marketing!

:

This is my 3rd order with Kristina. She works hard to ensure the social media posts accurately reflect my business and core values which has allowed me to connect to my audience the way I had hoped! I couldn't be more pleased 😊

:

Kristina takes took time to get to know my industry, style and preferences. Communication is prompt and clear. Easy to work with. This is my 3rd order!

:

I can’t say enough about how extremely satisfied I am with the content I get each and every time! I feel like every order is better than the last one. I don’t know how but the content is amazing all the time!!

:

Efficient and accommodating! Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment