Friday, September 4, 2020

Share Any Business In Usa Uk Canada Fb Group











About:

 Hi, I am Abdulla al Rabbani. I am a SEO professional and i have long time experience on this. In this gig I'll offer you to post your Product,Item & Business link on different active group of USA, UK & Canda. Each group contain 20K+ member.



I can provide this services:



1. Post in active Facebook Group

2. Every group has minimum 10k + active members
3. Advertise your business opportunity

4. USA marketing sell and buy

5. Fashion house

6. USA Sport  group

7. Medical Related group 

8. Affiliate marketing

9. network marketing

10. Any business related groups

11. Able change and modify ads according to instructions



Please contact me. I am prepare to start my job.



Thank You



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exactly what I needed for the right price. Thanks so much! I highly recommend this seller!

:

thanks sir

:

Great service. Looking forward for his services again

:

Service delivered, waiting to see if I make any sales

:

Seller shared in groups with little to no engagement. Not worth the money




1 comment:

  1. I clearly preferred his help and he guided me through the stairs to make the restore on my own via textual content, Thank you once more! fenbendazole for dogs with cancer

    ReplyDelete