Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Be Your High End Social Media Marketing Manager











About:

Social media is an essential piece of your business marketing strategy. Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales.

That's why I'm here. Let me handle your social media and I will grow your presence and maintain a good relationship with your audience.

For best work quality I need clear instructions for your order so that I can match up to your expectations. Press the ❤(Favorite) button to collect my gig.



PLATFORM INCLUDED

  • Instagram
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter

  • Facebook
  • YouTube


SERVICES
  1. Customizable High Engaging Content Creation
  2. Hashtag Research (Gig Extra)
  3. Competitor Research
  4. Post Scheduling
  5. Profile Optimization
  6. Organic Audience Growth
  7. Daily Maintenance 
  8. Website Exposure
  9. Brand Awareness
  10. Banner & Profile Picture Creation
  11. 24/7 Support

Note: PLEASE DISCUSS WITH ME BEFORE ORDERING ;





Reviews


:

Sohan, has provided a service beyond our expectations! He has been available for us to ask any questions we have and is very quick at getting back to us. He is extremely knowledgeable and the posts are getting high engagement! We are looking forward to working with Sohan on our future projects.

:

Absolutely amazing experience as always! Sohan always delivers with high quality and expertise! Great communication and extremely fast delivery.

:

Nice Service, Very Quick. I already purchased this gig multiple times. I really recommend it.

:

It was a pleasure working with Sohan. He is very quick in understanding the requirement and delivers as per deadlines. I am really pleased with the work and surely work with him again in the future.

:

I ordered the second time and the Instagram Posts were really great quality + it was really quick (90 quality Instagram posts within one day). I can recommend it & I would buy it again!




No comments:

Post a Comment