Thursday, September 24, 2020

Create Your Twitter Campaigns And Optimize Them











About:

About me



My name is Dvir, I'm located in Berlin, Germany. I have 10 years of experience in online marketing, Facebook / Twitter / Google / Instagram / Linkedin and in my last role, I was the team leader for Social Acquisition at Fiverr.

When you hire my services, you get an experienced expert, not a fresh junior.



Who Is This Gig For? 



Anyone who is ready to take their business to the next level. Without social marketing you are invisible.



What do you get when you purchase this Gig? 



Create highly-engaging content for Twitter's top audiences. There are very few people that have the know-how for Twitter and gladly I'm one of them. 

You will get a top performer in all things social, campaigns, audiences, and ads.

If you have texts, please send them to me, the same for designs. If you need designs from me, it's in the gig extras.



Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment