Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager











About:

Thanks for visiting my profile. Let me introduce you to my offer.



Hiring a Social Media Manager for your platforms is a smart and efficient decision for any business person.



Let me offer you my services as a professional Google certified social media manager with 5 plus years of experience in handling social media accounts.



This gig includes services for ONE social media account.



  • Content Posting
  • Scheduling of posts 
  • Managing Content
  • Community Management
  • Full engagement
  • Inbox management
  • One Bonus Activity e.g polls, games, events (if necessary and required)


  • Daily report to Client


Why me?




Google Certified Digital Media Marketer 

5 plus years of experience

Excellent quality work

Friendly Communication

Fast on time Delivery



PS: Kindly message before ordering in order to avoid any misunderstanding.



Looking forward to working with you



Regards,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working relationship and the output was excellent.

Seller's Response:

Very happy with the services and I would highly recommend her services.

:

I Like working with Sama. Very knowledgeable and attente to my needs. Great creativity. I am sure that working together for a long time we will be able to get great results for my Instagram feed as well.

:

You are truly a remarkable client. Thank you for ordering.

:

thanks slot




No comments:

Post a Comment