Sunday, September 13, 2020

Give You A 365 Day Social Media Content Calendar











About:

Tackle social media and save hours of time, stress and worry with the ultimate Social Media Content Calendar.



It’s 365 days of social media content planned out for you!



Including:



  • 365 unique post ideas that are easy-to-create & proven-to-work
  • Real life examples of quotes & questions to increase likes, engagement & messages


BONUS:



  • 166 global holidays & observances to celebrate on your social media (99% apply to ANY country)


What does this mean?



Less stress and a lot more time to focus on your business.



In fact, here are some of the exact words from our clients…



"Took so much off my shoulders"



"My top purchase for next year"



"Gave me my time back"



"Makes content very easy"



"This changes everything"



*Content is not customized to your business, message me for custom pricing*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This service was executed as described - a great quality nowadays. If you don't have time to come up with excellent content ideas, hire johnwattsjnr, and get all the time-consuming stuff out the way so you can focus on developing great content!

Seller's Response:

Hi James! Thanks so much for your glowing review, it really makes it worthwhile when I receive comments like this and helps me grow my business further. Glad you're happy with the content calendar & I wish all the success to you & Cash Converters Montague Gardens going forward!

Seller's Response:

just a calendar that is not personalized whatsoever. could not really use it without adjusting each post

Seller's Response:

The gig clearly states it is a general calendar, I then clearly stated to you in message that it isn't personalized for your business and you opted for the 'general' calendar over a 'custom' calendar because it was 'too expensive'.

:

very good service




No comments:

Post a Comment