Friday, February 26, 2021

Set Up And Manage Your Business Facebook And Instagram Pages











About:

Facebook Instagram

 The relationship between Facebook and Instagram makes me think of white and red wine. People love both kinds of wine, but there are times they choose one over the other, such as when eating seafood versus steak. In the same way, people use both Facebook and Instagram, but each fulfills their needs to a different extent.For this reason I have create an economic package with both of them to optimize your business online presence.

 Do you want attractive Business IG & FB Pages that people will love to follow?

I Will Create Professional Facebook Business Page for your Business or Personal Purpose!

 My Services:

·        Setup Profile

·     Design Unique Eye-Catching Cover photo with logo 

·        All custom tabs, apps install and settings

·        Add full details of your Business

·        E-commerce Setup, online shop, store

·      Add all social media profile and Website Embed

·       Full Page SEO Friendly

CUSTOM orders are acceptable 

Reviews


:

I contacted Jona for setting up my FB & Instagram page and she intently reply that she was booked busy and will be free in 12 days and I was kinda in a hurry but I decided to wait for her. Result Worth it expert at her work

:

jonaduka is very kinda and motivated to reach goals. i really appreciate her giving alot of effort to help resolve some issues and help me learn more about how to manage my fb would work with her again!

:

I feel it’s a bit expensive for set up only but overall it looks great. She was friendly and professional.

:

Jona has to be most patient person I know. After MY many delays and poor communication...she delivered an awesome product. I am very pleased with her work and will definitely be using her services again!

:

The seller is easy to work with and has creative ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment