Thursday, February 4, 2021

Be Your Pinterest Account Manager And Pin Designer











About:

Hello Fiverr,



I have a lot of experience using Pinterest to help businesses grow their reach on the platform by designing quality graphics, optimizing their profile page, & more.



With that said, I'm super excited to offer my services to you & be your Pinterest Virtual Assistant for two, four, or six hours! Based the level you order I will design up to 12 custom pins for your profile. The pin designs can be specified by you or I can just complete the gig by analyzing your needs & using my creative skills! Either way the new pins I make & post to your account will liven up your page & improve your SEO. I'll post the pins to your account with optimized descriptions.



On the Standard & Premium Level, the work will be spread out over 14 days. This is intentional, as adding pins on different days is a good way to improve impressions & engagement! :)



If you just can't find the time to Pin or give your account the special attention it deserves or need some help with engagement & Group Board Outreach... this is the gig. Likewise, if you use Tailwind, I have experience with that tool, too. So I can complete tasks in that module.



Thanks & I look forward to being your Pinterest Assistant!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another job well done. Thank you.

:

I like what he has done so far. This is an on going project. And was done a few days early which is always a good thing.

:

Saved me a boatload of time on my pinterest boards, thank you. Designed high quality clickable pins and I will use him again for my ongoing project.

:

excellent experience. he is very good at what he does

:

Great woking with them again on their Pinterest needs. Check them out! https://www.pinterest.ca/tacticalprecisiongear/




No comments:

Post a Comment