Thursday, February 4, 2021

Be Your Social Media Manager, Content Creator











About:

Save your TIME and HIRE a SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER 



Make your accounts look more professional and more competitive.

My gig offers:

  • Instagram management
  • Twitter management
  • Facebook management
  • LinkedIn management
  • Pinterest management



What I will do

✔ Action Plan

✔ Schedule Posts

✔ keywords

✔ Content Creation

✔ Top hashtags

✔ Optimize profile

✔ Fast Delivery



Working together, your business presence will get:

  •  More engagement.
  • Brand awareness
  • More followers (organically) 
  • Traffic to your website or e-shop
  • Eye-catchy posts 
  • Captions/Description per each post to attract the audience.
  • Top and right hashtags to reach more audiences
  • Scheduling at the best time- to reach a bigger audience 



My gig is not limited to 10 days or 2 accounts, feel free to contact me for custom order :)



Note: I'll need your username and password to access your account so I can manage it for you.



Please contact before placing the order, to get a discount :)

Thanks, 

Rida

(your Social Media Manager)

Reviews


:

Great Job!!

:

Good job.

:

She was very good. I’d hire again.

:

nice seller, easy to work with

:

excellent service.




No comments:

Post a Comment