Saturday, February 27, 2021

Create Content For Your Social Media Accounts











About:

Do you want social media content for your startup?

I will design engaging Post, Gif, Video anything you want for your social media accounts.



Why would you work with me?

• I have years of experience in digital marketing, content creation, Video animation and 200+ satisfied clients on fiverr.

• I am a responsible and reliable person who will deliver your content on time.



I have experience in:

Instagram

Facebook

Youtube

Twitter



I can do content creation in any language.



Monthly Packages also available:

  1. (20 posts, 10 Gifs, Logo Design, FB Cover, Profile Pic) for 60$
  2. (20 posts, 8 Gifs, 2 Video, Logo Design, FB Cover Video, Profile Pic, Captions, Hashtags, Social Media Post Scheduling) for 120$



Special 3-Month Packages also available:

  1. (60 posts, 30 Gifs, Logo Design, FB Cover, Profile Pic) for 150$
  2. (60 posts, 24 Gifs, 6 Video, Logo Design, FB Cover Video, Profile Pic, Captions, Hashtags, Social Media Post Scheduling) for 270$



If you need something specific and you can not find it here, you can ask me anything you want and I will send you the proposal that best suits you.



Make your brand grow.



Place your order Now!



*No Alcoholic,Gambling,interest based,Music Label Brands Please*

Reviews


:

The seller did a decent job of creating the material I requested. I initially gave some information about a promotion that I wanted the content to advertise, although his first submission did not fit within my specifications at all. It took two revisions to get something that felt good enough to work with... I didn't want to request any more revisions than that because beggars can't be choosers to an extent. Although, I'm not going to complain because of the price I had paid for the service. He was committed to the timeline and submitted the revisions quickly. I wish that communication was a little bit stronger though.

:

Usman has given me a fresh new look in the way I can promote my soon to be startup website. I really love the way he work. Tyrone

:

@usmangerdazi, you are simply the best. Words can’t explain his professionalism, kindness and generosity. His work exceeded my expectations and I’ll definitely use him for future works. He just has the best eye for design. Thank you so much for your great

:

This seller did amazing work, they were easy to communicate with and delivered at a high value with quick delivery time. Will be working with this seller again!

:

This is my 2nd project with Usman and i love his work and the attention he gave to details. i am very grateful to be able to work with him tyrone




No comments:

Post a Comment