Sunday, February 7, 2021

Expertly Create Content For Instagram











About:

Hello & Thanks for checking out my gig.

I’m Olivia and I run social media profiles, digital ad campaigns, and websites for professionals, realtors, fashionistas, foodies and more. 

In this gig, I’m offering to create custom daily posts for 1 Instagram Account.  I'll start with a review of your existing profiles and immediate goals.  I’ll then create a social media content calendar and create 30 days worth of posts.  All posts will come with supporting Images and Hashtags.

Don't have time to schedule or upload the posts yourself?  No problem, just select the Gig Extra for Scheduling and I will do it for you!

What you should know about me is that I LOVE this stuff.  I built my first website when I was 14 and ever since have been fascinated by all-things Internet and Social Media.  I’ve taught myself about content creation, taken bunches of online courses and excelled at the BC Institute of Technology in Digital Marketing & Communications.  Google Certified.  Hootsuite Certified.  Over 5 years of professional experience.  I’ve totally got this.

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.

Reviews


:

Love her work second time hiring and I will definitely hire again

:

This is JUST what I needed!! Thank you so much!!

:

Amazing 🤩

:

Olivia is a true professional, I love working with her, she created a month of content for my Real Estate business in Social Media and she delivers the best content that is engaging, so pretty and well organized. She will deliver on time, with everything organized making it easy to review and she can even schedule the content for you! This is the second time I work with her and would love to continue working with her again and again!

:

Olivia did a great job delivering 30 images and captions, on-brand & ready for scheduling. The process was super easy, the graphics good and the captions great.




No comments:

Post a Comment