Monday, February 8, 2021

Setup And Optimize Your Pinterest Account Profile And Boards











About:

I will create and populate a Pinterest Business Account with compelling relevant boards for your current and potential clients I’ll follow boards and people to market your product or service. 

Don't have your product or service ready to show the world yet? You can (and should) start leveraging your website's content to build community now.



Pinterest success for business can be measured in "Clicks" (through to your website or product) and "Saves" (other pinners saving & sharing your pins) & not the number of followers. These important analytics can be tracked with a Business Account.



Let me build a presence for your business; I'll expertly set up a Business Account, follow boards and people relevant to your target audience, & create and curate engaging boards for your followers.



If you haven't signed up for a Business Account yet, you'll need to before you buy my service. Doing so is free & it will only take a few minutes. You can sign up at the bottom of this page https://business.pinterest.com/en.

Please note, if you signed up for your Business Account with your Google account. I will require your Google login info.  

Thanks! I look forward to working with you:)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tracey certainly knows Pinterest very well and we would use again. She set up a brand new account for us and it looks fab! Good communication too.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with you Phil! I wisg you all the best on Pinterest.

Seller's Response:

Tracy communicated with me to gather all of the information needed on my end to create my platform. I must say she did just that plus some! I really appreciate the work she did for me I would definitely do business with her again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much Jackson! You were a pleasure to work with.

:

Tracey delivered exactly as promised. Provided excellent communication in a timely manner. Answered all questions thoroughly and was available as needed during the entire process. She's a true expert and is highly recommend. A++++ Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment