Thursday, February 4, 2021

Be Your Social Media Manager And Content Creator











About:

Why I Should Choose you as a Social Media Manager?



To be honest,

I opened my Fiverr account in May 2018 after completing my Professional SEO & Digital Marketing course but I didn't work here(Fiverr) without any experience that's why I started working with some local and foreign clients contractually and joined part-time job relating to Content creation, online marketing, acquired social media managing roles but now after delivering an order I am feeling more confident and happy by providing my client a quality work.

That's what I wanted, So Place an order to evaluate my working experience.

And Grow your business with excellent management.





As a Social Media Manager, I will do :



  • Daily Very Clear and Engaging posts 
  • Daily Maintenance and record.
  • Content Creation with Eye Catchy Design.
  • Design cover photo
  • Accurate Hashtag # research
  • Interact with your fans & Community 
  • Response comments and questions according to your instruction (if any) 
  • Developing the Brand's Awareness & Progress Report 

 

(I recommend you use my service at least to see excellent results)

If you want to talk with me, I will appreciate that.

Thank You :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Adnan did wonders with my social media accounts. He most definitely increased the activity on my accounts. Very profession and great to work with. I will be working with Adnan again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. It's a big pleasure to hear this awesome words.

Seller's Response:

Seller did an excellent job. He renewed my social media and gave it the look that I’ve wanting to accomplish. He follows direction, makes adjustments when needed and provides excellent quality work. Will be working with home going forward.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I appreciate your every word for me. That's awesome :') feedback.

Seller's Response:

This Seller was amazing! I will definitely be working with him again. I would highly recommend this seller for your social media marketing. Did a great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment