Sunday, February 28, 2021

Schedule Tweets For You











About:

tired of having to post tweets while you are busy with all the things at work? 

Worry no more, I'd happily schedule or drip-feed them from your twitter account.



The Basic $5 Package includes;

●100 tweets + 100 Bonus!!

●maximum drip / schedule period - 14 days

●maximum 24 updates per day



NOTE:

●Every post must be 140 characters or less.

●If you include links/ url max character limit is 120



You may send me the twitter posts as a txt / doc / google doc or a pdf file.(each post must be in a new line.)



I will schedule the tweets on a specific time you want , or drip feed them at regular intervals.



Please check the gig extras if you want more services from me.



I offer free trials on request. Please contact me.











Reviews


:

always great work, always happy

:

Wow. Perfect!!! Just what I was looking for

:

100% happy every time with this gig, always great service and communication, always delivered as promised

:

I'm always very happy with every delivery. Great work and great service every time

:

Great work as always, have had many orders with this seller and am completely happy every time. Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment