Thursday, February 18, 2021

Create And Manage Your Instagram Profile











About:

Your business growth is very important to you and you are always on the search for attractive images and videos to increase and boost your sales. Then allow me to give you a warm welcome to my profile, as my services are new here on Fiverr.



My name Is Desareta, and I am a certified and Professional Social Media Manager.

Facebook and Instagram ads
certified.



Instagram is one of the biggest Social Networking Platform that shares Images and videos and connects users all around the world. Hire a professional Social Media Manager to help you get to the right audience and increase your followers. Promote your Instagram Page and get organic engagement. I will be your Business Account Growth Expert.

I will specifically help you:



  • Account / Page Set up
  • Optimization of your online business account
  • Graphic Design
  • Motivational Quotes with high image quality and business logo attached
  • Top and trending Hashtag Research
  • Use of CTA to increase Engagement
  • Target relevant Audience & Location
  • Increase users and followers daily
  • Schedule Instagram posts
  • Create Social Media Templates


Please feel free to contact me directly and get your customized offer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing seller to work with. Awesome communication. She went above and beyond to provide me the best quality. Very creative. I will definitely recommend her and will work with her again.

:

Desareta was absolutely amazing! She maintained excellent communication throughout the process, and was extremely responsive and attentive. This is my first time using instagram to advertise a new children's book of mine, Shiloh and Dande the Lion; so I had no clue how to navigate instagram. But Desareta, was very patient. She went above and beyond and came up with a wealth of different ideas and hashtags. I am thoroughly pleased. I already have another job lined up for her! Thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it.

:

It was a real pleasure to work with her. She is very patient, creative and knowledgeable. I am very satisfied with her work, what made me even happier was the fact that she delivered faster. I definitely recommend her.

:

Thank you, it was great working with you as well!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment