Monday, March 15, 2021

Set Up And Manage Your Instagram Account











About:

Hello,



You probably know that Instagram is a widely social media platform for sharing various photos and videos. It is a very user-friendly platform. Just by one click your business can be visible any time and place, no matter where you are. 

Every business wants to be visible in order to promote its brand, and definitely to increase the business image in terms of global reach.



Please have a look to my packages: 



.*.*.*.*Basic.*.*.*.* I will set up the IG account for your business (including 1 post) for only $15



.*.*.*.*Standard.*.*.*.*I will set up the IG account for your business and prepare & post 10 dedicated post in  total, for only $50. The posts will be scheduled daily and branded as well with your logo. 



.*.*.*.*Premium.*.*.*.*I will set up the IG account for your business and prepare & post 20 dedicated post in total, for only $85. The posts will be scheduled daily and branded as well with your logo.



I will offer a bonus for you as well. You will receive it only if you ask me!



Reviews


:

Excellent experience. 100% Recommended

:

Great IG content. I worked with her twice and she did a good job.

:

Excellent, super fast service!

:

She was great to work with! Her posts looked very professional and original.

:

I am delighted with my Instagram account. Thank you so much. I am working with smartmedias again.




No comments:

Post a Comment