Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Write You A Killer Instagram Bio











About:

Looking to drive traffic to your Instagram?

The FIRST thing potential followers look at on your page is your bio. 

Your bio is EVERYTHING when it comes to gaining and keeping followers.

Having a killer bio will let your followers know WHO you are and WHAT you provide. 



As an online influencer I know EXACTLY what you profile needs to drive AND KEEP traffic.



If you are looking to go beyond your bio I will also provide profile optimization in my STANDARD package; You will receive a killer bio PLUS tips and tricks to create a better looking profile.



In my PREMIUM package you will receive the Standard Package PLUS hashtags that are sure to drive traffic to your page. 



Let's build you a great Instagram that is sure to bring AND KEEP followers on your page. 



If you BUY a gig from me always feel free to request a revision if you need any part of your order revised. Thank you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very pleased to work with Danielle, thank you for the analysis and recommendations. Time to get in charge of my social media presence.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for trusting me with your photography page!

:

Great work as usual

:

Loved the two bio options she gave me. Very polite and very patient with me. She knew exactly about my business.

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment