Sunday, March 7, 2021

Professionally Manage Your Facebook Ads











About:

Hey, welcome to my gig!



If you are looking for someone who can set up, manage, and optimize your Facebook Ads campaigns you are in the right place!



After 3 years of experience in Social Media Marketing, E-commerce, and Facebook Ads, I choose to offer some of my services exclusively on Fiverr.



✅ WHAT I CAN DO:



  • Understand right Goal (Conversions, Traffic, Lead, etc, )
  • Set up your Facebook campaigns
  • Facebook Pixel and Catalog Installation
  • Competitor & Market research
  • Audience research and Interest in finding
  • Custom audience and Lookalike setup
  • Setting up the right copywriting for your creative ads
  • Setting up a segmented remarketing structure
  • Daily Management & Optimization of Campaigns



If you think that your business needs a boost ahead of your competitors, just leave a message at my gig and we will figure it out for you!



Please contact me before ordering and let me know your requirements.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Natasha was a greag help in setting up everything and very patient with me great person and willing to help. set up a very nice campaign!! Thank alot Natasha

:

Thank you!)

:

She did a great job!

:

Very good!

:

Excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment