Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Help With Your Facebook Ads Problems











About:

Facebook ads can be extremely frustrating with the rules, settings, and images. There are things you can and cannot say. There are some settings and buttons that if clicked will ruin your ad.  That's where I come in, you have questions, I have answers. 



Go ahead and ask. Please message me first to discuss the best time for us to talk! 



Note - not all problems can be successfully taken care of or fixed. I will work diligently and as fast as I can to help you. I will try to help create plans B, C, and D if the problem cannot be fixed. Needless to say, I cannot guarantee success. 

Reviews


:

I was very satisfied with PJ service he fixed my issue and very patient. Thank you again i will differently use him again if I needed.

:

Awesome time with this seller, super helpful, patient, and willing to work with you until you've grasped what you need to have a solid foundation. You can watch tons of tutorials online and end up being just as confused, or you can reach out to pj_wycech and be on your way to learning what you need to scale up a product via FB ads.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment