Monday, March 15, 2021

Manage And Grow Your Social Media Marketing











About:

With a track record of over 10 years on social media marketing, I offer you a service that includes:



  • Implementing the right strategy for your business
  • Creating posts for all your social media networks, focused on delivering real VALUE
  • Growing your followers
  • Post scheduling
  • Paid adverts management
  • Daily monitoring – responding to comments and questions and encouraging connection
  • Advice on your overall online presence (website, email marketing, etc)
  • Reporting
  • Regular contact on Fiverr



What do you get from working with me?



  • Tailored For Your Business: I’ll take care of your daily social media presence. No more spending time trying tons of different stuff: with me you’ll get more results because the focus is on what matters.



  • Overall online presence: Although I specialize in social media, I have a successful background in other areas too, such as: blogging, SEO, email marketing, website optimization, WordPress, and others. So, I’ll give you precious insight on your overall online presence as well.



I prefer to work on a long-term basis and offer discounted rates. Contact me!

Reviews


:

Great job as always!

:

Great and will continue to use!

:

Thank you!

:

all good with the provider

:

good communication




No comments:

Post a Comment