Sunday, March 28, 2021

Post On Your Facebook, Instagram Pages











About:

Are you looking for a trusted social media manager for daily posting? Then you landed on the right Gig!

 

I'm Daniela and I will help you to keep your social media page up-to-date using daily post and your audience will be connected with your service, product, profile etc.

 

I will do daily posting as per your niche, create eye catching content/engaging captions/slogan/quotes/emoji for each post with Hashtags input. If you want images I can get generic resources from the internet or for an extra I make an incredible simple design with logo and short texts.

 

Posting on these social media page:

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

 

Its really a good service from me to you in a little amount.

Highlights:

* 100% Genuine and Manual work.

* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

* Our all clients are happy with my service.

* Buy With Confidence

 

 

For Custom Offer/Order/Quotation message me

If you need daily more than one post, let me know I will give you Discount.

 

NOTE: If you have any query, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to answer your query.

Reviews


:

great gig! Great Service!

:

My go-to Facebook ad creator! Thanks again for another great job!

:

Awesome work! As always.

:

Great job, once again. I really appreciate her work, and it was a really good value.

:

Great value for the money! And she included some extras at no charge. Thank you so much, Daniela!




No comments:

Post a Comment