Monday, March 8, 2021

Manage Your Instagram Business Page











About:

"Every business it is different, please contact me before to order this gig! "



Custom offers are also available.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram Management -



If I have all I need, the first post will be in 12-24 hours after you order one of the packets.  



 Gig details: 

During my management, I will build a custom management strategy,  choose the best #hashtags for your business or personal account, build a posting strategy, create content for posts, simple image edit, monitor schedule.



"Basic" 


  1. Manage 1 Instagram account for 3 days.
  2. Create and schedule 3 posts.
  3. Increase followers.
  4. Increase profile visit.
  5. Increase post reach.
  6. Increase engagements.



"Medium" 

  1. Manage 1 Instagram account for 7 days.
  2. Create and schedule  7 posts/1 week + Basic(3-4-5-6).


" Premium "

  1. Manage 1 Instagram account for 10 days.
  2. Create and schedule  10 posts + Basic(3-4-5-6).
  3. Full-time engagement

Reviews


:

I will be back! I have hired this seller several times - he understands my needs and I trust him with account access and helping me raise my numbers safely and without needing to monitor him - I'm too busy for that, so need someone I can count on!

:

It was great working with him to deliver this goal. Thanks a lot

:

Communication was amazing

:

Good job!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment